



Tallen is doing great at preschool! Has not cried this week and is actually excited to go! This week has really thrown me off with the Labor Day holiday! I am not sure exactly what day it is! We are in the process of painting our garage.... you guessed it, Kstate purple!! My nephew has generously donated some time and we generously donated a few dollars to him to finish the job tonite!! The paint sprayer does make it easier! It actually takes longer to clean the sprayer than to paint the whole garage, but that's ok!!
Savanna is working concessions tonite at the SMS football game, Taylor has volleyball until 6 and then is going on an eggorama fundraiser with Kays after that! PTL for my little ones, they get to stay home with me and keep me from getting lonely without my teenagers!! Truly, I honestly can't wait until Bud and I can do a little traveling alone together and spend quality time just the two of us! That might be a LONG time away!
No comments:
Post a Comment