A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Monday, June 18, 2012
vacation part 2
We arrived at the Wyndham wilderness resort in the smokies on Saturday, after a short 2 hour drive from Lebanon, TN. People everywhere, so annoying! I hate crowds! We took the kids swimming in the water park that day to consume some energy! Sunday night we went to the Dixie Stampede, a dinner show competition between the North and the South. It was fabulous and I would recommend anyone going! The kids sat for an hour and a half and didn't whine once! A wonderful meal, too, with NO silverware! They actually got to eat with their hands without getting in trouble! Unfortunately they do not allow pictures because the flash will scare the animals.
We spent the next few days swimming in the waterpark, Bud went golfing with Tallen, shopping at the outlet malls, and the kids favorite, a deer farm, where they rode a pony for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment