Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Monday, September 17, 2012

Hunter and his first KSU game

This is Hunter's life right now... making messes for mom to clean up.
Kiera Rae tailgating.
Grandma, Daniel, Michelle, with Bud, Coni, and Tom in the background
TD
Love these kids!
The weather was great and I think Hunter did pretty awesome for his first game!

No comments:

Post a Comment