Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 3, Animal Kingdom

Monday, Day 3, we headed to Disney's animal kingdom. Attractions included: ANIMALS! The girls road Mt. everest multiple times. They were lucky there were no lines pretty much all afternoon! We went on a safari in Africa, ate at the rainforest cafe, and saw lots of cool animals. By the end of the day, our feet and legs hurt because we are all out of shape, with the exception of grandma who exercises regularly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment