Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 7, The Bahamas

I apologize for not having many pictures of the Bahamas. Our excursion this day was swimming with the dolphins and no picture taking was allowed. The Bahamas honestly was not my favorite part of the trip. The water was beautifully blue, but the traffic and dirtiness of the beaches was not a good thing for me!! We still had a great time! I took a picture of the Dream just to show how big the ship was. Taylor got her hair braided this day and I snapped a quick pic of this getting done. It took probably an hour to braid her hair but well worth the hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment