Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Friday, January 17, 2014

No more binkie!

The one and only blurry picture I could find with Hunter's favorite pink binky. I guess the pacifier wasn't as important as I thought, so Bud took it away this week. I was a little apprehensive, No, I was a lot apprehensive!! Yes, I wanted the precious "BT" to be gone, but it was just another reality check for me that my baby is growing up! Next is potty training. Hunter has no interest in actual potty training. He sees Bubba go, and he wants to and takes his diaper off himself and proceeds to do the stance in front of the toilet, but nothing comes out in his 2 second stance!! He will get it this summer hopefully!! Savanna's basketball team remains undefeated as of Tuesday! They are a great group of girls. So proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment