A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Kiera and Finley's #6
Kiera almost shares a birthday with her friend Finley so we decided to have a party together. A diva birthday,complete with make-up, hair, and nail salon, and then a red carpet fashion show at the end. The girls were adorable and played the red carpet well!! A big thank you to Lindsey for taking professional pictures, Megan for getting the food, Savanna for doing hair, Ashton for doing makeup, and aunt Shelley for doing nails!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment