Enrolled Tallen in preschool last night! Wow, how time flies, I can't believe he is ready for that! And maybe he isn't! He clung to my leg and hid behind me when we walked thru the door and I had to pry him off to go play with toys! Hope it is not a preview of August! I know he will cry and I will cry the first day or two, but I am sure he will have a great time with the kids and if he doesn't there is always next year!
I am off this AM until 11 because 3 of my patients cancelled, which is very strange because I had a dream last night that I would need to take off at noon today for some reason! Hence the reason I am writing in my blog! The kids are spending time with grandpa and grandma and I have 3 hours to myself, a VERY rare occasion!!
Yesterday, the wind was blowing so hard and I had the windows open, love the smell of fresh air in my house, (but not on my kids!!) and one of the doors shut by itself and Tallen and Kiera came shrieking to me because they were scared and I assured them that it was "Mr. Wind" that closed the door. A minute later, Tallen toots while sitting on my lap, and I asked who did that?, and he very seriously says, "Mr. Wind did it."
A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
No comments:
Post a Comment