A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Thursday, March 25, 2010
March 25, 2010
Wow! Last full week in March already. We have had some sunny days before the two days of rain! Today is sunny, but cold! I have been cleaning with the help of Tallen and Kiera and love it when my house is clean for all of 2 minutes!! I was folding and putting away laundry, which is a never ending job at my house, and was reminded of my husband's words last wk...... K-state clothes have to be filed in the closet, next to each other, short sleeves on one side, long sleeves on the other..... to this I did not say a word, exercising my ability to control myself, BUT on the inside my brain is thinking things like: 1) do your own freaking laundry! 2) while I am running after two children all day, YA, I have the time to cater to my husband's needs of filing his freakin' KState shirts 3) WTF!!!!!!! And after all this, I take Tallen aside and gently try to raise him to think of his dear mother now and wife eventually.... WHO CARES WHERE THE KSTATE CLOTHES ARE IN THE CLOSET!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for putting them away correctly.
ReplyDelete