Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hunter Stanley Keim 10-6-2011


He is finally here! After a hard and long labor, Hunter Stanley Keim finally made his entrance in to the world on Thurs October 6 at 3:19 PM. Weighing in at 7lbs and 11 oz and 19 1/4 inches long, the perfect size for the perfect little baby!! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment