Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Homecoming 2011


Homecoming for SHS was Friday. Takes me back to when I was in high school and the fun we had the week of homecoming! That was a long time ago and now I go to the parade and watch my sophomore enjoying the festivities! Does not seem possible that Taylor can be in high school and driving and playing volleyball, etc!! Time really does fly by, embrace the moments and the moments that take your breath away! She was beautiful in her black dress for the dance. Kirsten, Megan, and Taylor all got ready for the dance at Kirsten's and then stopped by so I could quickly snap a photo. They had to bend down because Taylor is short with no heels and they are tall anyway and were wearing heals! All three looked very beautiful in their dresses! Taylor was up early and headed to Silver Lake today for varsity volleyball and Savanna is on the bus at 7:45 headed to a vball tourney in Holton. My babies are growing up and very busy! I miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment