Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

first snow winter 2011

First snow, Kiera Rae told me she was so happy it snowed because she could eat it!! Tallen woke up and looked outside and was so excited to see snow until he found out he had to go to preschool and then tears because he wanted to play in the snow! We did manage to play in it after preschool and the temp was great, sun was shining, perfect time to make snow angels and have a snowball fight! Hunter slept peacefully in his seat in the garage......
Eating the snow.... She then wanted to make snow ice cream and I promised her the next time it snows a lot we will make it!
Our little angel.....

No comments:

Post a Comment