Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Little things

I have always hated feet, any foot EXCEPT a babies and especially my baby's!! I don't know why but I can sit for hours with Hunter, and hold his tiny hands and feet. I know I may be weird and anyone reading this blog right now might be a little freaked out, but tiny hands and feet are amazing to me!!
It's the little things in life......
Thanksgiving week, I am thankful for so many blessings God has given me in my life...
my husband who loves me, works hard to provide for his family, comes home every day to be with his family, and most importantly, loves God.
My five beautiful children: Taylor, Savanna, Tallen, Kiera, and Hunter, who are all special in their own ways and personalities.
My job, which I am starting again next week, and the ability to work just a few hours and stay home for the rest of the time to fulfill my duties as mom...
My house, clothes, daily necessities, church, extended family, nature, sleep (although lacking a little right now), health, all the freedoms the USA has because of our troops and God, and the list could go on and on. Thank you God for all you have blessed me with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment