We are heading to the Dr. for the 5th time in 2 months with sick kids tomorrow. Actually it is just to check Tallen's ears to make sure the antibiotic did what it was supposed to do. I am taking Hunter in just to check his O2 levels and make sure he is ok. He has been having a barking cough and hoarse cry, was checked on Sat. and was ok, but I want him to stay that way and catch things early if he gets anything else! I would love to fumigate my house with a cold and flu pesticide, but unfortunately there isn't one. If things don't get better, I may be insane by spring!
Even Taylor has been struggling for months with a stomach issue. We have done blood work, ultrasounds, probiotics, prilosec, B12, and nothing is helping. I am not sure what the next step is......wait and pray?
A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
No comments:
Post a Comment