The only word I have to describe this month: INSANE!
My wonderful husband got me a new camera for Christmas and I tried this AM to download pics for this very post, but couldn't figure out how! So no pics of my precious kiddos or the new addition yet! I told my nephew that March 1st is the deadline for the addition to be done so hope he pulls through for me and gets it done so I can spread out and put lots of stuff in my new storage areas! I love organization and everything in order and in the right place, but with 5 kids and total chaos in my life at all times I have lost that order in my life! I think God is trying to tell me something!
A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
No comments:
Post a Comment