Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hunter Stanley 4 mos!



Hunter turned 4 months on Feb 6th and I am just now giving stats, that is how busy our house has been! He was at that time: 14 lbs 6 oz, 25 in and 16 in head! Growing like crazy and giving momma a backache!! Such a sweet baby, smiling, cooing, laughing out loud! He loves to watch his sister and brother play and has started giving gooey, but loving, kisses! He still eats every 2 hours, but has started rice cereal and loves it!
Basketball has ended for Taylor, and she is now working 3 to 4 nights a week at the club, so if you would like to sample her cooking, head out to the club on a Thurs or Fri night!
Savanna is pretty much hanging out until track starts the end of March. Her and Ashton have been seen running a mile or 2 at the SHS track to get prepared!
Bud and I are still surviving this addition, BARELY! I am trying to keep my cool because I've learned in my old age that its not going to make it go faster to yell and scream and get angry! I just state that I am very frustrated at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment