A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Sunday, July 8, 2012
It's hot in here!
Our air conditioner decided to leak all the freon out of itself this week. Brand new air conditioner placed in January and it has a leak. Praise God, today is cloudy and rainy, and high of 76! Bud and I took the kids to St. Joe yesterday to get out of our hot house and do a little shopping.
Hunter Stanley turned 9 months on July 6th. 18lbs 1 oz of pure joy! He is quite the little man. He has been having trouble sleeping at night, but nothing momma can't handle most of the time. He crawls around but prefers if mom walks him around while holding his hands! I oblige him until my back can't take it anymore. Hopefully this little guy will be walking on his own in a few months. He is eating table food and has started drinking formula. His words/sounds are limited to momma, dadda, and grunting!! He adores his brother and sisters, and especially enjoys picking on Rae for some reason, from taking her beloved fuzzy (blanket) and squishy (pillow), to pulling her hair just to listen to her screaming, and then he proceeds to laugh with an evil glint in his eye. Reminds me a lot of his father.......9 months
2 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment