A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Thursday, July 26, 2012
July 2012
These 2 couples are getting married 1 week apart from each other in September! Congrats Jerad and Julie and Britt and Alan!
Savanna had a slumber party with Hannah and Lauren! Crazy girls!
These are a couple pics Lindsey took of the kiddos a few weeks ago! Tallen found the hat in her studio and we went with it! Bud says he looks like Bear Bryant..
Handsome Hunter
Kid toes.. so precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment