Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December

I can't really believe it is almost Christmas 2012. The kids have been in school for half a year already and it always seems to me that the second half of the school year goes faster than the first! My aunt Berneice passed away this AM. Can't help but think of two months ago, my last blog post, I was writing about my brother. I have to continually think that they are at peace now, no more sorrow, no more pain, that is what I tell my mother, who is having a hard time still with my brother's sudden death. I also think of all those families in Connecticut who lost their little ones to a senseless act of murder. I honestly would be devastated to lose one of my children or my husband. God doesn't make mistakes, He knows all and we have to trust in that promise! Here are some pics from the past two busy months...
KC v. Broncos game
cute boy
at the game
shopping at Legends in KC
at the motel

No comments:

Post a Comment