Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 2010

This time change is really messing my two little ones up! Actually in a good way, though! Kiera Rae slept in until after 8 this am and Tallen was up at 730, kind of switched around, because Tallen is usually my lounger! Sundays are the favorite for daddy and Tallen! They lay in bed until I tell them we HAVE to get ready for church!
Savanna went to help my mother with the two babies this morning, so I am missing one of my wild children! Has been a quieter morning so it is nice. Hopefully the sun comes out later and we can get some fresh air! Today is my nephew Jackson's birthday and Tallen would like him to come play later so we will hopefully get that accomplished today!
It has become a habit every morning to read my study bible before the little ones get up, and so I will try to post a little of what I learned from that. Today my study was discipleship, The Potter and the Clay. Isaiah 29:1-24, pretty self-explanatory, God is the Potter, I am the Clay! "A disciple personally knows the Potter who molds marred lives over again, keeping one hand inside the pot and the other outside. A disciple knows that a pot is only as good outside as it is inside. A disciple knows that to functioon she will have to be fired in the kiln. The number of firings depends on how the pot will be used, but the good potter watches the clay carefully. When the color comes up, the potter removes the pot from the fire. He will not leave it in the heat to be cracked and ruined!" My prayer this am was that the Potter molds my heart the way it should be and as every morning I pray that I will be a good wife and mom today and possibly be used in a positive way to help someone in need!!

No comments:

Post a Comment