A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
My first
So, I was reading on facebook today, as I normally do at least once a day, and decided to create a blog because I have so much time on my hands with four children running around! My husband thinks I am on facebook ALL DAY long! It is spring break and my house is crazy with all four kids here. I am constantly saying, QUIET, when they are all four home. I then have visions of my mother with 8 children, and question how did she do it???? Tallen and Kiera are playing/fighting in their bedroom at the moment. I am always hearing, "NO Kiera, it is MINE," as Kiera comes running out of the bedroom with yet another one of Tallen's toys. I am off to be refferee again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I'm very excited that you started a blog. It's nice to see what everyone is up to at 1130 pm when B is sleeping. And facebook is so 2009! LOL
ReplyDelete