Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sickness in spring!



We are going on day 6 of Tallen being sick with a fever, sore throat, runny nose, and pink eye, and day 3 for Kiera, and they are both on antibiotics. Kiera told me this AM that her right ear hurts, so a quick call to the doctor and she is taking amoxicillin! I am hoping that this wkend we will be feeling better! Savanna has a bad cold and I have a bad cold and had to stay home from work yesterday with body aches and fever, but today am feeling better with only a cold, sore throat, and headache! Little boy or girl has been very active these past few days. I am thinking he/she has a sense that mom doesn't feel good!
The kids are getting bored with me. They pretended they were in a boat this AM, aka threw all the blankets out of the basket, got in it with two babies, a kleenex box, and their "helping hand" toy they used as a fishing pole!! Tallen then informed me he is ready to go on the golf cart with papa in the rain again like he did "yesterday" meaning a few days ago....
Savanna's 6th grade track meet was Tuesday. She did exceptionally well and broke the school record in shot put with a throw of 28.4, 2 ft. further than the previous record! She was very proud of herself as was I!! She is now determined to continue throwing and beating Taylor's record of 33.1!
Taylor starts her new job at the Sabetha Country Club Friday night and then is babysitting all day Sat. for a coworker of her dad's. She says she is nervous but excited!! I think she will be very happy to be making her own money!
I will be glad when the weather stays warm and we are feeling 100% better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment