Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another beautiful, but windy, day and I have to work! Our assistant at work was at home with the stomach flu and managed to come in for an hour today, and my stomach has been somewhat queasy this morning, due to a virus or possibly the pregnancy?? Taylor placed second in shot at Nemaha Valley track meet yesterday, so proud of her. Savanna says she will go out for track and beat her sister's records! I say go for it!! They are both looking forward to summer break! Taylor has drivers ed and hopefully a job at Northridge daycare this summer, and Savanna has several camps she wants to attend! I am looking forward to sleeping in until at least 7:30 on my days off!! My 2 little ones are enjoying the sunshine and being able to play outdoors. Kiera is always begging me to take her on walks when Tallen is at preschool and I am trying to abide by her wishes! We went on a walk yesterday and she talked the entire time! So cute! Tonight is Tallen's final night at Awana for the 2010-2011 school year and is his program. It has been a fun year for Taylor and I to teach Awana together and for Tallen to learn bible verses! Kiera says it is her turn next year. She had fun bonding with dad on Wed. nights. They spent most Wed. nights going to Caseys and getting slushies!

No comments:

Post a Comment