
Poor little Tallen has been sick for weeks. After two visits to the dr and his second round of antibiotics, I am hoping we are going to see improvement soon! He usually doesn't nap in the daytime, but has been so tired and sick, I can't help but let him sleep, eat, and drink whenever he wants. He fell asleep in the chair today watching the Jetsons. Kiera is feeling a little neglected lately as all mom and dad's attention has been on her sick brother! The Dr said Tallen could possibly have viremia, a viral infection in the blood stream, so if he is not fever free tomorrow AM, we will do some blood work to see. I am dreading that and praying that he will improve tonight, but don't hold much hope as his fever has been 102 all day today....Today is Taylor and Savanna's last day of school. Taylor is officially a sophomore and Savanna a seventh grader at 3 PM!! Time flies!
And our last bit of news is our latest ultrasound..... Bud was excited to find out another boy will be added to the family in October! He is still slightly outnumbered but baby Keim gives him a little more testosterone in the house!! Tallen was thrilled to hear that he will have a sleeping buddy! I think bunk beds are in his future......
What wonderful news! (baby boy) Hope Tallen is feeling better soon. We will be back this evening so kiera can play with b and give you a little break. I'm sure you are tired!
ReplyDeleteOh poor TD! I hope his fever breaks soon and starts to feel better. So excited about baby boy Keim!
ReplyDelete