Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer fun













We are finally on the mend and able to be outside SWIMMING! Tallen has been fever free for 5 days and we feel it is probably ok for him to be in water. We have been very cautious this week for fear of a recurring fever, but so far so good! Dad is going to set up the slip and slide when he gets home at 5 and they can have some fun with that for a little while before he gets to go ref NEK basketball tonight!
I am at 21 weeks and little guy is growing rapidly! I feel like I will pop before all this is over with and told Bud I think it will be a big baby even though Dr. Glynn has told me she will induce me early! I think she is feeling sorry for me! I am 39 AND this is my 5th!!
Taylor is busy with driver's ed for 2 wks, NEK bball on Tuesday nights, vball in Holton on Wed. nights, and is working Friday nights and Saturdays. Savanna is not so busy, but has been swimming every day but 1 since summer break started! She says that is her goal, to go swimming every day this summer. She starts art camp on Monday for 2 hours all week.
Summer will go quickly and before we know it, school will be in session again, and our schedules will still be busy, but maybe a little more organized!!

No comments:

Post a Comment