Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Thursday, June 9, 2011

tee ball!

Tallen's first official tball game was last night! Too cute! I don't think they even keep score at this age. Bud has been helping coach and pitches for them until they have to use the tee!

Tallen is the shortest one on the team. One of the boys is at least 2 heads taller than Tallen! He doesn't have much hope with the parents he has, but you never know! He may be over 6 ft some day!!
It was very hot, but the boys didn't seem to mind!
Bud bought the kids a slip and slide. They are enjoying it with the hot weather we have been having lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment