Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September

Our little princess.....
Tallen's first soccer game, daddy is helping coach. They were so cute!! He was a defender for a quarter, and then goalie. He stopped 2 balls from scoring and did a great job!!
Three weeks for this baby to be born and this momma is ready!!
Taylor and Savanna are both playing volleyball on Tues and Thurs nights, and choosing where to go and which one to watch has NOT been an easy task, especially being 8 months prego!! They are both starters on their teams and do very well!! No pics to post of them because my camera does not do well in dark gyms! We are off to a great start this school year! Taylor a sophomore and Savanna a 7th grader, ride to school together and so far have agreed on a time to leave the house to get to school... Big issue!! It has been a wonderful help to me to have Taylor driving. Tallen is in 3 days of morning preschool and Kiera in 2 days of morning preschool. Tallen misses Kiera on Tues and Thurs AM's, but miss Kiera does not say much about Tallen being absent on Mon, Wed, and Fri AM's. They have both done very well with preschool so far and seem to enjoy it. I take Tallen to work with me on Mon and Wed AM's for 15 minutes so I can read charts and set my room up before my 8:30 patient arrives, and he has been living that up!! He loves to help me stock my room with gloves, suction tips, toothbrushes, etc. I was going to let Gma and Gpa take him to school after a month or so, but since he enjoys his time with me so much, we will just continue doing what we are doing!! I have 2 more weeks of work before I am off for maternity leave. I am very anxious for baby Keim, even though he doesn't have a name yet!! I can't wait to hold him and kiss his little cheeks! AND for my body to be mine again!!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great mother! The next few weeks will hopefully go quick for you. Can't wait to meet Baby K!

    ReplyDelete