Tomorrow is homecoming at SHS and will post pics of Taylor in her dress after I take them! She will be beautiful! Savanna has her last vball tourney on Sat in Holton and I will sadly miss it, but there is always the next few years and BBall starts on Tues!
A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Thursday, September 29, 2011
winding down
1 more wk before our lives are changed once again with a precious son to love. Tallen and Kiera keep asking when the baby is coming out and I can gladly tell them next week!! At least the weather has been cooler and more bearable for my last month of misery!! This has been by far the hardest pregnancy to go through and am so looking forward to it being over! I hope my son does not feel my anxiety! He is loved beyond belief but momma is ready to separate him from her body!! I think we do finally have a name, but dad might change his mind again so we will keep it to ourselves this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment