A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Friday, April 8, 2011
Dr visit
We took Tallen to Children's Mercy for his 6 month opthamology check and his vision is perfect! He did so well. He sat in the big chair by himself today and was so grown-up! His first question about going to see Dr. Hug was "Am I going to get drops in my eyes?" I was disappointed that he remembers getting dilated! Last time he did get dilated and had a reaction to the meds, so she said he won't be dilated for at least 2 years! Thank goodness! Next appointment is October, but will be pushed back to November so Keim #3 can make his/her appearance first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for perfect vision!! That's awesome! :-)
ReplyDelete