

What a busy life we lead! So many months since my last post! Four kids and a husband keep a woman busy! Kiera celebrated bday #3 in Feb, Tallen #4 in March! When asked between Feb 11 and March 29 how old they were, we got funny looks when both said 3!! Yes, I know, they are VERY close in age! Keim #3 is really making his/her appearance known! My stomach is very noticable and I can't contain our "news" any longer. I see friends do double takes at my stomach and eyebrows raise and then the question, "are you expecting, again?" with a noticable emphasis on the AGAIN!! Yes, it is 5 children, and I must confess, when I first found out I was pregnant again, I had the same thoughts, pregnant, AGAIN, at my AGE!! Honestly, on that very day I thought about being pregnant with my 5th at age 39, I opened my bible as I always do in the morning, to the verses(and I don't have my bible in front of me to quote them) that say about Abraham and Sarah being of great age to have Isaac, and I thought "okay Lord, its not so bad! If I can still conceive at 39, I guess I'm not toooo old!! Taylor is busy with track season! Her first high school track meet was Tuesday. As a freshman, she placed 5th in shot, and was very proud of herself as I was! Savanna is anxiously awaiting track next year so she can beat her sisters' records!
Last week was our vacation week to Keystone CO with grandpa and grandma Keim! The first time for mom, Tallen, and Kiera to hit the slopes! I didn't attempt to ski for fear I would damage the 3rd Keim baby. I attempted to take some reading material and had good intentions to do some continuing ed while at the lodge on top of the mountain, but Kiera didn't like skiing too much, so I ended up entertaining her at the lodge and no continuing ed was accomplished! We are back on schedule at home this week and in to our regular routine again. I am still tired, but quickly approaching that second trimester and hoping my energy level rises this week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment