I am off to Royal Valley today for a track meet. Savanna and I are going and leaving the little ones with dad so he can NOT sit on the couch for 2 hours after work!! We have another track meet in Hiawatha Thursday, but Savanna has a concert that night and so we may not be watching Taylor throw. I am ready for summer, and relaxing by the pool in the afternoons!!
A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
I love my husband
A little controversy with my post yesterday... HAHA. I love my husband dearly, bless his heart, but I do think he is selfish at times just like me and everyone else if we are allowed to get away with it!! I was not saying he is lazy, just needs to help his pregnant wife out for the next year! After all, this pregnancy was all his idea!! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment