Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Sunday tomorrow. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross and shedding your blood for me, a sinner. I am humbled beyond words as I reflect on my life and what Jesus did for me so long ago, how he suffered and died. I am a person who cannot watch anyone get beat up or tortured or hurt in any way, and as I think of all they did to Jesus, tears come to my eyes and my stomach turns because he loved me so much, He did that for me, so that I could be with Him for all eternity. I also think of God, who sent his only Son to be that sacrifice. I can't even take my children to a Dr. when they are sick because I am afraid they may have to get a shot, or give blood, or xrays, etc., and God sent Jesus to be tortured and to die because of His great love for us! Amazing love how can it be!! Easter should not be the only day I totally reflect on Jesus, but every day of my life, I should be thankful! What a blessing it is and privelege to be a child of the Living God! God bless my family, friends, and those who do not know Christ as their Savior! I pray for them today that they would come to Christ and know and feel that love He has for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment