A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Monday, August 20, 2012
its a monday...
Welcome back dance junior year
Monday: ugh! Tallen did not have a good morning. I was hoping and praying kindergarten was going to be ok. He did amazingly well his first two days, then the weekend, and then MONDAY. He started sniffling when I said we have to get ready for school and it was downhill from there! Kiera woke up with a fever and that did not help that she got to stay home and he had to go! I am NOT a mom that does well with tough love. I am a mom that wants to hide my children under her wing if they are hurting or crying and just never let them see the light of day!! Taking my 5 year old to the blacktop at Sabetha Elementary School and leaving him standing there crying with all the other kids was unbelievably difficult for me. I know others say He will be fine, and in my head I know he will be fine, but it tore me apart and I started crying with him. I have prayed for my son all day and I can't wait until this LONG day is ended and I can pick him up and hug him and more importantly see for myself that he is ok! Why do they have all day kindergarten?? Why can't it be until 11:30 like when I was a little girl? This momma would do much better with half day than full day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All day kindergarten is tooooo long!!! I hope everyone is feeling better and he comes home happy.
ReplyDelete