A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Yay!
Tallen didn't cry today!! (and mom didn't either!) It is so much easier taking a non crying child to school. He made 2 new friends and has been talking non stop about them. Thank you to the teachers and principal who make a special effort to say HI to Tallen and give him a hug in the AM! He is still not eating lunch well, but we will work on that with a little coaxing about a certain aquaduck ride on our upcoming disney cruise!!
Kiera is still on the mend. Hunter is almost 100% better but still has a runny nose. Hopefully miss Rae will go to preschool tomorrow!
Taylor and Savanna are busy with Junior and 8th grade year. Savanna moans and groans about school and is already tired of it. She says too much homework and not enough time! Taylor's vball scrimmage is tomorrow night. She thinks she is playing varsity, but I am assuming she will play both.
My sweet sick little girl posing for the camera!
Have a great Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment