A very busy family of 7: sports, work, God, and family time is our life, not necessarily in that order. We love, we hurt, we comfort, we argue, but we stay together and we pray together.
Love is patient......
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Friday, August 31, 2012
Wow!!
You know you are getting old when you look in the fridge to find something for 5 minutes only to realize it is right in front of your face...
Savanna had her first vball game last night. We traveled to Perry for 3 awesome wins!
Kiera and I were goofing off with pics while Hunter was asleep and TD was at school. This little girl loves her time with me alone!
And, Hunter is walking and making messes EVERYWHERE! Gotta love this boy...
Two family weddings in the next 2 weekends! I don't know whether to be happy or nervous... HAHA Pics posted after the weddings!
HAPPY LABOR DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment