Love is patient......

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday

Another day of school, another sad Tallen! I had to think this AM, for the love of God and the children, DO NOT go in to education OR the medical field if you have no compassion for others. Compassion is a learned response, you are not born with it. Your mother should have taught you that one and if she didn't, she is probably lacking it herself and neither of you should be in the fields listed above.... OK, enough of my soap box.
My two sick kiddos playing ball.
What a compassionate sister... LOL

2 comments:

  1. only a dental hygienist would have a tooth brush laying on the floor!! :)

    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must pay attention to details! I saw that AFTER i posted the pic! LOL

    ReplyDelete